Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yogurt Head......

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

Yep, you read it right.

DJ (my 3 year old) had a cup of yogurt and a bananna for breakfast today. YAY! He's finally got his appetite back. He even ate ALL of his dinner last night!

So... I look over at him after he was finished eating. What did I see? YOGURT ON HIS HEAD!

PLEASE tell me how THAT happened!

My GOSH that kid is working my NERVES lately!

Group Mod
I'm a proud breastfeeding (but don't bash those who don't), circumcising for health reasons, pro-CIO, vaccinating, disposable diapering, pro-life, meat & chocolate eating, Southern Christian Mama!

by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LatashaNicole
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Lol so cute! He mite have tip it over his head or wipes it on himself lol kids can do the weirdest stuff makes us wonder wth they done did. 

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I know what you mean. When Justin was sick he wouldn't eat and finally now he's starting to eat certain things. THAN my mother in law decides to give him nothing but junk THAT gets on my last NERVES!

sstepph
by Member on Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:46 PM

DS always ends up with yogurt on his head, lol. Never can figure out why and how!

RutterMama
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM

It just gets on my NERVES! He is usually a pretty good kid. He gets yogurt a few times a week for breakfast and NEVER have I found a glob of it in his hair before! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

suziq1982
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 9:01 PM

lol how funny but what a mess.

RutterMama
by on Feb. 23, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Oh my word I wanted to beat him! He is just being horrible the last couple days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)