Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

frustrated today :::update:::

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

Sigh I hate feeling like this. It started a few days ago. We have been car shopping,  have never had a brand new car so I really wanted to search for what I really wanted. It has been narrowed down to a GMC Acadia, a For Explorer, or leasing a M-B ML. We had decided we would sell the pickup, to pay off the Suburban, and buy a cheap jeep to do the plowing at the store. This would enable us to do this in the next two months. Mind you we have been researching this for about a month, reading, test driving, ect, it has basically been what we do in our spare time. This decision was made he even had a buyer for the truck. Two days ago he up and yanks the rug out from under me! This isn't the first time. He said he can't sell the truck we need to pick up rock salt with it. He does tihs maybe once every year. I understand us needing it but what is the reason for getting my hopes soaring only to crush them. Also he took over the car search to be about what he wanted, and the car I liked the most is the one he didn't like at all and whenever I mention it he gets all pissy. This morning we were talking about friends of ours, and how her dh will turn the earth upside down for her, my dh said I would do the same for you, and I responded no you wouldn't, which he won't go out of his way unless he makes sure to make my life nice and difficult if he has to anything for me, and gawd forbid I get sick, the he is just a jerk. Well after this he was just nasty and yelling, it is so tiring. Most of the time he is a good man but there are times I really wish I had never met him. Sorry for the rant, I hate husband bashing, but I really needed a vent.

All is ok now! We had a discussion, I got mad, told him what and ass I thought he was being, he told me what I bitch I was being, we had great make up sex and all is good again.

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I'm so sorry that you are going through this sweetheart. I know how hard it is sometimes. My DH does that sometimes not to the extent that yours did but there are things that he does that just seems so on un fair at times. I hope you guys come to some agreement and compromise with one another.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:43 AM
That's bs! I would be mad too!! Do the same to him and then maybe he will understand how it makes you feel. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessmom27
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:18 AM

I am sorry you are going throught this. My husband does that sometimes. I do agree that you should do the same to him or he will never know how it feels. Good luck.

RutterMama
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:20 AM
I'm so sorry! I don't think you should do the same to him, 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)