Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just quit my job!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 9 Replies

I did it, I finally quit my job. I know that jobs are few and far between and it's hard out their to find another one, but I just couldn't take it anymore. There is too much going on in my personal life for me to be their, too much bad blood. So I called and talked to the store manager and let him know  and that i would be in a little later to turn my stuff in. I'm glad, i feel releived, but i just feel so bad for the few select people that i personally worked wih and they are my good friends. I have worked their for 5years and 4 months! All I know is that i have faith that God will see me and my family through this and things are going to get alot better. Thanks for listening!

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:35 AM

I'm glad you feel better about your choice. You do what is right for you and god will find away:)

jessmom27
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:36 AM

You should do what makes you happy and if they are truely your friends then they will stay your friends. Good luck.

Eve8
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Good for you and good luck!

shesmokesalot
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM

It will get better!!! I am glad you feel the relief!!!  

You know our group is here for you and your dh. (((HUGS)))

RutterMama
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM
God is ultiamently in control. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickeymouse28
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM

BUMP!

mickeymouse28
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Thank you all

thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:47 AM

All I can say is good luck. My husband quit his job in Sept 2009 and has not found anything since (except a couple of temp positions). I hope you fare better with a replacement than he has.

aneela
by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:14 PM

So sorry you have so much going on and I hope things can work out to make them better, best wishes to you and your family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)