Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex Position of the Week : The Rock and Roll

Posted by   + Show Post

Erotic Instructions:

Choose any flat surface — the floor or a even a sturdy table — and lie faceup, bringing your knees as close to your chin as you can. He lies on top of you, and while you rest your calves on his shoulders, your man should enter you just as he would in the missionary position. For some extra leverage, grab hold of his upper arms. He’ll likely need to have his palms flat down for support as he begins thrusting inside you.
Why You'll Love It:
This man-on-top position makes you feel deliciously open and vulnerable, while his incredibly deep thrusting drives you to superorgasmic heights. This is also a good position for extrasensual couples — you’re face-to-face, so it’s easy for you to make out or nibble on each other’s mouths.

by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 9:42 AM
Replies (31-36):
paulswifey11
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Nope I'm a BBW and we do it all the time.

Quoting Fayanne:

so, you don't need to be incredibly fit for this one? A lot of you say you've tried this.. and I'm thinkin' my cheerleading days are over... lol..

goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Ohhhhh, we do this often. He even likes to wrap my hair around his hand and pull it ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM
:-)
AlannaMaria
by Alanna on Sep. 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM
This positions hard for me because I'm not to flexible lol
amyroosmom
by on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM

this is actually a favorit position we actually just gone done doing this  and he likes to bend down and play with my breasts. and kiss me etc.

zianneaaliyah
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Didn't know it had a name, LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)