Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I need some opinions!! please!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM
  • 0 Replies

so my fiancee and I wer invited to his aunts aniversery party.. well heres the problem so was his ex wife.. they have NO kids together.. and the list is 98% family..his aunt hell most of his family arnt a fan of me not that i did anything wrong  is ex is a hairdresser and still most of theirs.. and I got with my fiancee at 21 yes hes older and got pregnant and am now a stay at home mom.. so I dont feel that they even think Im good enough hell half of them dont even act like i exist even if I try.. mind you i did not come into the picture until she moved on to someone else i am not the cause of the breakup...another weird thing is she had nothing to do with HIS kids for 5 years and all of a sudden out of the blue end of last summer pops back into their lives and invite them out to eat and to come to her house to get their hair done..he was ok with this me I want to know what she has sceemed up! if she wanted something to do with them she woulda from the time she left... now I dont want to go to this party now that shes going to be there! awkward!! and I dont want him going without me for sure!! mind you yes she is married but she doesnt even have it as her status on facebook wich tells yah how happily married she is! now my fiancee thinks its fine shes there and I should be ok with him going or me going.. I also dont think his own family should of even made this situation!  what do you think?

should i not feel this way would you go? would u let ur fiancee go without you? would u be mad that his aunt would even do that?

by on Feb. 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN