Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like an awful wife!!!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM
  • 22 Replies

I know how important intimacy is in a relationship. I feel so bad because DH and I have not had sex in a very long time. We just had a baby in November and the entire time I was pregnant I was on pelvic rest. Now that I'm not pregnant we still arent having sex. Its hard to find the time with 2 kids now. DH works nights and goes to bed so early but I feel so bad!!! We really need to find time and make it more of a priority. DH is so good about it and never complains but I'm sure he is dieing inside!!!!!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 2010 BABIES MOD

by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvhubandbabys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Jump on him while he's sleep. Bet he won't complain....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chichiwvu
by on Feb. 26, 2011 at 11:50 PM
I feel guilty about not enough sex too, but being 9 months pregnant I just don't have the energy, nor is it comfy. I agree with pp, just attack him one night, he won't complain, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 27, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Give him a special kiss below the belt!!

Quoting luvhubandbabys:

sexy

ambersmith84
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM
I agree! No guy will say no! They'd say being a little extra tired is definitely worth it!! :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Give him a special kiss below the belt!!

Quoting luvhubandbabys:

sexy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather9601
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Attack him while he sleeping they like stuff like that.

shorty_girl330
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 9:23 AM
i agree with all these ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharkgideon
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Ditto...a dude will NEVER EVER EVER complain about lack of sleep because they had sex!  NEVER!  And most guys WANT the woman to wake them up that way or even just to initiate it first.  Go for it!!!! NOW...quit reading this crap and get your man!!!  LOL.

kourtneya
by Member on Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:26 PM

Lol, these ladies said it well. He will not complain if you wake him up for some bump-bump.

rHOPEb
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I know how you feell (well, sort of).  My hubby also works nights and its so hard to find times when its "right."  Our DD is now 2yr so we can't just do it any time and any where any more!  At least he isn't complaining or showing signs of frustration.  My hubby is very verbal and very needy in that department!!!!!  I'm so sorry.....maybe you need to find a sitter and just GO OUT.  My hubby's days off differ and he's on mandatory over-time (which stinks).  You need to "reconnect" in some way.  Good luck and God bless......

rHOPEb
by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Oh...and my hubby would just about KILL me if I ever woke him up to have sex!  Just letting you know.  Everyone else's SO may be different.  But my hubby's job is 12hr shifts and some times he gets only 3hr sleeps within a 36hr period.  So, he needs his sleep and does NOT want me waking him up for any reason except for emergency only.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)