Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sexual compatibility?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
Just how important is sexual compatibility in your relationships? Have you ever been with someone who had a higher/lower sex drive than you? Do you think you would leave someone because they were not on the page as you in the sack?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:19 AM
I've only ever been with my hubby & I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, it is an important part of marriage, but if you are marrying the right person that part will come natural.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM
I would say before you get married you know if your compatability in that area is acceptable or not. We're pretty close (my DH and I) but I think men have a bit of a higher libido anyways! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Sex is a very important part of a marriage, but it is not the most important and only thing that goes into a great marriage.  My husband & I had different drives when we married and because of our love for each other - and all the other postive & fantastic part of our marriage - we just let nature takes its course and it worked out.  It took some time, patience & compromise but it's been great for both of us. 

RheaF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Not really that  important. I have a higher sex drive than DH. But we have a great relationship. IDK, I guess we just don't feel that sex is really all THAT important. It's great when we do it, but I'm not going to die if I don't have it all the time,lol.

RheaF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I will add, we are very affectionate. We make out, we cuddle, we flirt with each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)