Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take It Off! :)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:45 AM
  • 75 Replies

Alright ladies, here is a DARE!

I DARE you to take all your makeup off! Lets see the before and after :)

I know I look HORRILBE when I dont do anything to my hair or face. Here is my before and after :)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Eviesmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 AM
You are gorgeous both with and without makeup! I'll do this when I get home. Though I'll have to dig for pics of me with makeup. I so rarely wear it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof1ltlgirl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Without makeup

With makeup

MrsTantaros
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:53 AM

Its all good :) and thank you! I was the oppiste though. I couldn't hardly find one WITHOUT makeup. lol. I always have to have something on. (let me correct that. I dont wear makup when i'm just sitting at home, but if I leave the house, I will put foundation on. Or just eye liner. other times I will get all dolled up :)

Quoting Eviesmommy:

You are gorgeous both with and without makeup! I'll do this when I get home. Though I'll have to dig for pics of me with makeup. I so rarely wear it.

akgraff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM

you two don't need any makeup! you look great with it on and off! I don't have a way to post my pictures currently but I do look VERY plain looking and tired and with makeup i look pretty lol But i can go without makeup on a daily basis :)

akgraff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:56 AM

I love your eyes...i think you should try for some navy blue eyeliner and soft purple shadows to brighten your eyes :) you have a nice complexion

Quoting mommyof1ltlgirl:

Without makeup

With makeup

akgraff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Quoting MrsTantaros:

Alright ladies, here is a DARE!

I DARE you to take all your makeup off! Lets see the before and after :)

I know I look HORRILBE when I dont do anything to my hair or face. Here is my before and after :)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Love your makeup and hair! I'd love to pull this off, but alas i cant your eyes are stunning and love the red lips

dingysfamily
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM

I rarely wear makeup anymore, except for when we go someplace special.  Just see no sense in wearing it around the house.  I've got to wear I don't even wear it to church all the time anymore, just put on some lipstick & I'm set to go!

Before:

After and with my bff: 

CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:16 AM
BUMP I will come back to this later!

You girls look great!! Love the red lipstick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emtgirl885
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM

So beautiful!

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)