Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP! Bra in need....I remember a day when I used to love them.....

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

My new adventure is trying to find the cami's with the built in bra tops to wear while lounging around the house. I'm a SAHM so I'm constantly in comfy cloths and they don't make very supportive ones that actually hold me up without me falling out the front or sides so if anyone has any suggestions please do tell...I've tried every place, every kind. I used to like Vikki's but I don't know if they changed their material or I just got that much bigger! LOL...I buy like 3 new ones every mth in hopes to find one that works for me but so far nothing since I got pregnant a year ago!!! AH!! I just want to feel comfy w/o them hanging to my knees or falling out when I bend over, and though my DH may love it, I hate it and I'm constantly using elastics, any device that I can to hold them up! I even resorted to just wearing a damn bra everyday but it gets so uncomfortable with the wire and such. :-( Help ladies! I'm a 38DDD it totally sucks!!! I remember a day when I used to love them..........

Tammi

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
joeykttn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM

If you find one, lemme know. I'm the same size, and haven't found one yet :(

tyanneS
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM
I'm not sure the make the camis with the built in shelf for bigger breasted women. I'm not that big and still can't wear one with out a bra. Have you tried sports bras?? They don't have an underwire and they make them in almost every shape and size. Get one of the ones that goes under tank tops. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
okhsmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I can't imagine even wearing a cami with a bra or going braless at all given your size.  My daughter is your size and just a week ago we shopped and she found a couple of really comfy bras.  She wears a bra everyday.  If you find such a cami, hope you'll update so I can pass it on to her.

emtgirl885
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM

www.barenecessities.com

http://www.laurensilva.com/bra_tops_s/761.htm

http://www.biggerbras.com/catalog/bras-lingerie-swimwear.cfm?sssize=196

Mommy102710
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Thanks ladies, I'll check out these websites you suggested, I know they have to make them, I've found them before when I was a DD so I know they are out there, maybe since having DD they are just not perky anymore so I'm at a loss but company's keep changing the brands or materials they use. I vow if I find them I will let you know and I will be buying ALOT of them LOL! I don't like sports bras because they make me feel like I have ONE boob LOL....I hate that feeling, I do wear them when I work out, I actually have to wear 2 and I look so damn funny it actually discourages me when I go to the gym. :-( No worries as soon as I have one more child I'm saying good bye to these puppies!! LOL.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Bump! I'm only a 34c.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShannaBee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Here's a bump.

I found some a few years back at Family Dollar, believe it or not. I'm large chested too so it's hard for me to find anything that I don't spill out of.

Mizzy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM

I would try lane bryant... you can look on line for them at there site and if they have them. have them sent to a llocal store and pick them up there so you dont have to pay shipping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)