Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! How many times a week does a normal married couple have sex!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
We have been married for 11 yrs. Still young, 2 daughters. Happy and healthy :)
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
okhsmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM

define normal :o)

-mrs.mamma-
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:54 AM
"Normal" is overrated.
What is normal for some, isn't for others. If both Husband and Wife are happy with their sex-life, then to me it doesn't matter how often they have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RheaF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:56 AM

We have been married for 6 and we do not have a weekly average,lol. Some weeks it is 3 times, some it is none. Just depends on the week. We are happy and have a very healthy marriage. Sex just is not that important to us. We are very affectionate though.

rikkaboo8407
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:01 AM

We're the same way... it's random when the mood strikes... it's kind of hard during the work week since we are both so tired but during the weekend it's a lot more frequent.

Quoting RheaF:

We have been married for 6 and we do not have a weekly average,lol. Some weeks it is 3 times, some it is none. Just depends on the week. We are happy and have a very healthy marriage. Sex just is not that important to us. We are very affectionate though.

riotgrrl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:03 AM

There is no one-size-fits-all answer on how often a normal couple has sex. It just depends on both people's sex drives. As long as you are both satisfied, it's fine even if it's not 'normal'. For me and my DH, it varies a LOT from daily when we are both feeling it, to 3-4 times a month when we are not.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM
"normal"??
Ours varies. We've been married 8 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:08 AM

Well, my marriage is anything but normal.  We've been married for 9 years and we don't have a weekly average.  It's anywhere from 2-3 times a week to nothing for weeks.  We don't live together.

RheaF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Thats us. He works all week, I am a SAHM who homeschools. So we are on the go most of the week. Between lessons,, planning, cleaning, cooking, driving, playing, etc...I am beat. I mean the drive is there, just not the desire to put forth the effort(is that sad? lol), but DH is the same. By 8:30 when dinner is over and cleaned up, kids are bathed and in bed. Stories are read and songs are sung, we would rather just snuggle up on the sofa.lol.

Quoting rikkaboo8407:

We're the same way... it's random when the mood strikes... it's kind of hard during the work week since we are both so tired but during the weekend it's a lot more frequent.

Quoting RheaF:

KimberlyDoll
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM

When he's home its "normal" for us. Right now we're in a deployment so no sex for a year for us

mmama0619
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM
We have it almost every nite, not when I'm on my period tho, for the most part I'd say like 5 days out the week some times a few times a day, when he works out he don't like to have sex tho, lol but we get it done!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)