Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby going to the DR!! *Update*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM
  • 14 Replies

He was at work & thinks he pulled a muscle in his back. He says he can't stand up straight.

He is not the type to go to the dr ever! He doesn't milk things either!

I'm a bit worried!

Update:

The dr said the just strained the muscle in his back. THNAK GOD!! He put him on 'light duty'... which pretty much means he can't work. He was going in to talk to the supervisor when I just talked to him. He was going to ask for another person to go out and work with him (he is the Foreman). I told him just to come home and rest today... but that probably won't happen! He is SUCH a MAN!
*At leat he has a great work ethic!*

Group Mod
I'm a proud breastfeeding (but don't bash those who don't), circumcising for health reasons, pro-CIO, vaccinating, disposable diapering, pro-life, meat & chocolate eating, Southern Christian Mama!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvhubandbabys
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Pulled muiscles. Hurt so much....hopefully that's what is wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Hope he's ok Tia!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaJ
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Hope he's ok!  Keep us posted!

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Oh no! I hope he feels better soon!

I have to make my DH go to the doctor when he hurts himself or is sick. If he goes on his own then I really know he's hurting.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:05 PM

Thanks guys! I know it must be KILLING him or he wouldn't even think of going! He fell off of a truck last week & bruised his chest & wouldn't even go then. I worried about broken ribs!

I'll update when I know something.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Update

mmama0619
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Lol my dh wouldn't have even went to the dr, he will work even if he's on his death bed, n what ever i Say I can't stop him, men
RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM

That's what I'm saying... he NEVER goes. He went ONCE 9 years ago when he crushed his foot in a skid loader, wanted to go back to work the next day! So I knew it was bad if he went... during work hours no less!

mmama0619
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Quoting RutterMama:

That's what I'm saying... he NEVER goes. He went ONCE 9 years ago when he crushed his foot in a skid loader, wanted to go back to work the next day! So I knew it was bad if he went... during work hours no less!

Hopefully he will b better asap!
ShannaBee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Well I'm glad it's nothing serious but strained muscles are no fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)