Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Relationship Cliche

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

We've all heard the cliche's of relationships.

Has he ever walked your "sissy dog", if you own a small or toy breed?

I have a chihuahua and we had a Mastiff mix (but he kept killing chickens so we had to find him a new home). Anyways, my DH couldn't control the mastiff mix because the dog wouldn't walk on a leash for DH but he'd walk just perfect for me so when we were out walking the dogs, he always had the chihuahua and I had our big ol dog!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kathy-PSPR
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:14 PM

lol... DH had a 4lb Chihuahua and I have a 130 lb Great Dane. The looks we would get at the park, hilarious. DH is a big, bald, tattooed guy walking a tiny prissy 4lb dog and me walking a 130lb Dane. 

Annabelle

Maggie

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Dh loves all animals.  He'd take our cats out on a leash if he could.  LOL it was funny watching this big huge guy cuddle and kiss over a little itty bitty hamster too.  He's a nut when it comes to fur babies.  If I didn't put my foot down he'd have all kinds of animals in the house.  I love animals too, but the inn is full!  :)

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM

How funny! We've only had our one dog... and she listens to both of us. However... my aunt has a pomerranian and hubby LOVES that dog! It is hilarious! My 6'3" 200lb hubby and this big fur ball!

But hubby is an animal lover through & through.

.Sugaree.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM
Yes we have two sissy dogs and he walks them both multiple times per day. He loves them more than I do. We have a chihuahua an pomeranian
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poosaloosa
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM

My big brawny hubby, think Paul Sr from Orange County Choppers,  always kisses our little female chihuahua on the head at bed time and calls her his "sweet little girl pup." LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)