Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make time for.......

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM
  • 34 Replies
Intimacy?? With kids, work, and being tired at the end of the day do you schedule time for it or just do it whenever you can????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scorpiostungyou
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:32 PM

I find no time for it  at all. but when hubby whines I have to no matter how tired or stressed I am.

mrsr0125
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Whenever we can.  After 9 years I know he "needs" it at least 1x weekly and if we go to 2 weeks he starts getting subconciously cranky and "mean" to me so by then I give it to him no matter what so he can be nice to me again! LOL But really we both try and make time no matter what

RutterMama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:59 PM

No time... ever... I hate trying to schedule it, it feels so forced. It's very rare for us right now with the baby & preschooler.

Isabellas_Mom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM
The kids are bathed, & in bed by 8:30. After that, we can sit & talk, do a little somethin something, take a shower, or just lay in bed & watch a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Us too! Lol

Quoting RutterMama:

No time... ever... I hate trying to schedule it, it feels so forced. It's very rare for us right now with the baby & preschooler.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suziq1982
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM

We do it whenever we can but it is usually when we are both so tired. Especially during week. he works and goes to school. He sleeps only 3hrs during the week and when we are intimate during the week it cuts that down more. I also don't sleep because I can't sleep without him so it is very boring during the week. We spice it up during the weekend though.

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:04 PM

When DD is asleep.

lillybug222
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM
Weekends during nap time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM
It sounds like a lot of you fit the time in perfectly! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happyheart4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM

with 4 kids and one is 11 i am very selfconscious about making noise,.so i can't always

relaxed and enjoy the moment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)