Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Wedding Nerves?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

What was going through your mind just before you got married? Were you nervous?

by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ankdance21
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:28 PM

I wasn't even nervous. I was more mad b/c my in-laws were over an hour late and we were waiting on them. My DH was hyperventilating and having an "outer-body experience," as he puts it. He was so nervous because this is his second marriage. Now he says he's so glad he went through with it! haha. I hope so.

wedding websites

isabellem
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:28 PM
I was really nervous. So nervous I was laughing through the vows :S. I heard DH say "waffely wife" so I lost it with the giggles. Fun video to watch tho :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 16, 2011 at 12:56 PM

I was sitting there thinking, "OMG I miss him, can we move this thing along so I can see him already?"

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM
I was nervous because the preacher didn't show up until the very last minute. But no cold feet- I was ready and excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CarrieZack
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I was very nervous. And I knew my husband to be was nervous, too. We'd been together for over 10 years at that point but it was still scary not knowing how marriage would change your life. I was thinking to myself (right outside the church) that I was really scared because I didn't know how things would change from this point on and that now I could understand the cold feet (and had been having them for months). I felt sympathy for him. I also thought that I know we love eachother and are right for each other if anyone is right for eachother so we're going to do this even though we're nervous because it is the right thing. It was been a challenging exprience but I'm glad we got married and I believe we will be married until death do us part.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)