Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your dh flirt with other women? does it bother you? before dh & I got together hes always been flirty without trying to be. he thinks hes just playing... but i know women see it differently. hes also the type of guy that doesnt like hurting womens feelings. heres an example.

we have a friend (girl). I knew he knew her longer than me & they dated for a week when they were like 13 yrs old. Dh is now 27. Anyways we became friends 3 years ago. Well last month she told dh that she still had feelings for him and she kept calling him babe and saying that he was hers. dh didnt want to hurt her feelings so he didnt tell her to stop calling him babe. so she kept at it. dh told me, but why do i have to be the one to tell her to stop? i mean, i didnt have a problem telling her to f*** off, but he should have been the one to tell her that he was happily married and she shouldnt call him babe. of course after i told her something DH then told her not to talk to him anymore and blocked her. I wish he wouldnt care how other girls feel. he should only be caring about how I feel. We talked and he understands what Im saying. So we're good for now.

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Replies (21-21):
WickedRayne
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 6:25 PM

so i see a lot of guys flirt unintentionally. i wish they could see it the way we do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN