Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Let me talk about sex

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 8:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

So how is your sex life in your relationship? Ours is ok.  WE both have very demanding jobs and there are times we just dont feel like it and are too damn tired.  I want my sex drive back.  Our sex life is not bad by anymeans but we went from every day to every 2-3 days.  Is there anything I can do to get my drive back?

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Ours is good. We helped each other relax after a demanding day by taking a shower together and massaging. The relaxation helped us feel better and our sex life increased.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM

Our sex life is slow, although last night he rocked my world. :o)   He's amazing in bed but I have a very high sex drive.   I seriously want it all day and night every day and he's good with once or twice a week.  He's always tired and very stressed. :o(    I wish we could go back to when we first got married and it was 5 times a day every day......I miss those days.

MadysonsMama
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 3:06 PM

right I know.. ours is good but we are both tired and stressed..lol

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 19, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Our sex life is scheduled!  It's not a bad thing.  We're TTC so it's every other day.  We've been trying for 8 years but just recently decided to buckle down and get back in the swing of things.  I am loving that we're having sex more!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)