Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

UNBELIEVABLE....and extremely TMI! With Language!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
  • 21 Replies

Ok so here is the situation...I was in the mood for some loving last night so I started talking junk to Hubby. As soos as we got to bed we got started. Everything was good...REALLY good and all the sudden his phone goes off. Now normally we would of ignored it but it was like 1am so we are thinking something could be wrong. He told me to grab it. The text message just says "Lets Fuck"  YEAP that is what it said. So I showed it to him and I think he could tell it really messed with the mood and he took it as if I thought he knew who it was texting. My Hubby is never gone anywhere...I know he isn't cheating so that thought really wasn't a factor (even though if this had happened this time last year I would of assumed as much) anyway so I text the number back and said "Who the Fuck is this" and they text back "wrong number" Needless to say Hubby tried to make up for him assuming I was going to think he knew who it was. And I just lost the mood completely! What would you ladies of done if this happened to you???

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth (7mn)! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                             

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby2zacharias
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:45 AM
same as u! we had a situation like that but nor a dirty text it just said hellloooo haha. so we called em and it was a wrong #.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I would have assumed DH knew who it was and I would have flipped.  I would have texted back to see who it was. 

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM
I like sex too much for something like that to kill my mood. One time a chick texted my DH's phone and he informed her she had the wrong number. She then sent a picture of herself, introduced herself, and tried to chat! He called her but she didn't pick up and told her to quit texting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
warlikebabyma
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM

Man that sucks. Who is going to text a number that isn't in their contacts and say "Let's fuck"? I'm not sure what I would have done, but considering you say your hubby doesn't go out anywhere and you believe that he isn't cheating on you, then I don't think you could have done anything different. That would kill anyone's mood. :(

NoraDun
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM

No like I said a year ago when he wasn't coming home right after work and seemed distant i would of taken it as him cheating and knowing who this person was. But he literally goes to work and comes straight home. We have gotten really close! And the passed 3 wks he hasn't even gone to work so he has been at home with me all day everyday! He wanted me to call and see who it was if I was upset...I may still call I am not sure!

Quoting warlikebabyma:

Man that sucks. Who is going to text a number that isn't in their contacts and say "Let's fuck"? I'm not sure what I would have done, but considering you say your hubby doesn't go out anywhere and you believe that he isn't cheating on you, then I don't think you could have done anything different. That would kill anyone's mood. :(

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth (7mn)! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                             

EireLass
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I would have texted back "Okay....when and where". I would have continued a conversation (posing as him) to find out the real deal. 

jessica.kaye08
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I would have gone mad black woman on him. lol Its hard for me to trust people so if something like that happened I'd be PISSED!!!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Wow!  But it was a wrong number right? 

Emerald_storm01
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I would have shrugged it off and gotten back into it with my hubby

CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 3:44 PM
I wouldn't have been in the mood after that either! Even if he's always home that would upset me and I'd call the number and probe a little bit more before I chalked it up to a wrong number.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)