Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UNBELIEVABLE....and extremely TMI! With Language!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok so here is the situation...I was in the mood for some loving last night so I started talking junk to Hubby. As soos as we got to bed we got started. Everything was good...REALLY good and all the sudden his phone goes off. Now normally we would of ignored it but it was like 1am so we are thinking something could be wrong. He told me to grab it. The text message just says "Lets Fuck"  YEAP that is what it said. So I showed it to him and I think he could tell it really messed with the mood and he took it as if I thought he knew who it was texting. My Hubby is never gone anywhere...I know he isn't cheating so that thought really wasn't a factor (even though if this had happened this time last year I would of assumed as much) anyway so I text the number back and said "Who the Fuck is this" and they text back "wrong number" Needless to say Hubby tried to make up for him assuming I was going to think he knew who it was. And I just lost the mood completely! What would you ladies of done if this happened to you???

I am a 24 yr old Mommy to two boys Xavier O'Neal Age5 Malachi O'Mari Age 2 and one baby girl Laylah-Marie Elizabeth (7mn)! I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Quentin, for 6 yrs and our children are our life! I am truely blessed!                                             

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Replies (21-21):
Tylersmom119
by Member on Mar. 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM
We would have laughed about it together and probably messed with the person a little. We trust each other completely.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)