Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Did i over react?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

My DH I went out for dinner last night & while the waitress was taking our order she kept smiling at him which whatever im not the really the jealous type but she asked what i wanted then she asked him what he wanted which was like real manly lol, but she was like oh yumm i think im gonna have that for lunch as well what great taste you have, then she asked what kind of sauce & all other stuff. i wanted a salad but she didnt ask me what kind of sauce i wanted or how i wanted my chicken lol..& so i was like whatever.. then she brought us our meals first she asks him if he need refill & doesnt ask me i was like i could use one to you know. she was like im sorry, then when she brought us our ticket she accidentally dropped her pen, Ohh of course she did, & it happened to fall in my direction so you know which way her ASS was facing. I really wanted to bang her head on the table.lol..I said really you couldnt have bent with your knees you had to put your ass in my husbands face,, Get the hell out of here i want a new waitress.

by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissiHampt
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM
LOL....my hubby and I probably would have had a good laugh over something like that. I doubt I would have said anything, only because I don't really care if someone flirts with him. I know who he loves and who he sleeps next to at night. I do think it's a little rude that she did all that with you sitting right there. And giving you lousy service because she was so focused on him is pretty rude, too. Her tip probably would have sucked, but no....I wouldn't have said anything.
masonbunch
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:35 PM

well we did laugh about it later & i did have one to many margaritas. lol

BV88
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Haha. That's hilarious...but if I was you I wouldn't have left a very good tip...but I'm evil like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonbunch
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Hahaha..

Quoting BV88:

Haha. That's hilarious...but if I was you I wouldn't have left a very good tip...but I'm evil like that.

Lanie_momofone
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Let me tell you a story...

Me, SO and DD went to Slainte's Pub. We are seated, DD is sitting beside SO near the window and i am across from SO.

The waitress comes over , with her cleavage damn near popping out of her shirt ...and if i may add, her tits were NOT all that great to look at.

She kept bending down, so that her tits were in SO's direction ( which were in DD's direction as well). She did this about 3 times ...while she asked for our orders and what not ...tits..right in his face.

The 3rd time of her doing it , i just cleared my throat...she turned towards me...bent down, so like you'r waitress...ass right in SO's face. And i motioned with my hands by my tits...for her to stand up, as i smiled and said " IM the one paying...so you can stand up now".

Let me tell you, when she brang us our meal or came to the table for ANYTHING...she made sure her back was as straight as an arrow and didnt bend down for anything lmao.

Waitress's do that to get tips...yes, if a wife or a child or both are with the men, its common sense that they would get more of a tip if they are being respectful...and not slutty.

But some of these waitress's...dont have common sense as far as you can throw a coin.

lilmamayamma
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I have a bad temper sometimes (working on it) so if I would have had one too many margaritas I probably would have banged her head on the table.  No I think what you did was fine.  I wouldn't have waited that long to say something I think its disrespectful what she was doing and I REALLY don't like to be disrespected, but thats just me :)

masonbunch
by on Mar. 19, 2011 at 2:51 PM

hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)