Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does anyone else hate the hospital and why?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Yup and I do everything I can to not have to go. It smells weird, beds suck, some of the nurses suck, yucky food.

JenniJayne
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:54 PM
I avoid hospitals like the plague!! Hospitals are full of sick, dying people, overpaid doctors, and underpaid nurses! Gag me....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoBeLLa
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Heck ya I hate the hospital, lol! I don't want to be there unless I am at Death's Door, lol!

okhsmom
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I used to hate hospitals because my dad died a slow painful death in one.  Since having children and having one with significant medical issues, my feelings have changed.  I see the work done in hospitals as healing and life giving, not taking.  I've reframed my dad's dying days too.  He had compassionate care to the very end, for which I am grateful.

Why do you hate hospitals, OP?

HollyHawk333
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:32 PM
I dont like going to the hospital or being in one. But I have a great hospital where we live and they make the experiance there as enjoyable as possible. Like my delivery room is almost like a hotel. It comes with a spa style shower. And the best part mommy and baby never leave the room. Your baby stays in the room the whole time. And the staff is amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Sarah04
by on Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Yes.....You are suppose to be in there for rest and to get better but all they seem to do is wake you up to stick needles in you. 

Hottmomma607
OMG!!! Jax is gonna go off the deep end!! Even deeper! lol
Today at 11:47 AM
by Trica on Mar. 22, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Yup that pretty much sums it up for me!!!

Quoting Raeann11:

Yup and I do everything I can to not have to go. It smells weird, beds suck, some of the nurses suck, yucky food.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)