Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday morn blues...........

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

Whats the plans for today?

i hate mondays

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man`s habits and then complain that he`s not the man she married?"

Barbara Streisand

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sciomom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM

oh hear you there.  Got the oldest off to school and the youngest is sleeping tell about 8:30  then getting started on his computer school.   I am probably going to spend it in the house helping him with school and doing housework. WOW I lead a very glamorous life.  Pile of laundry waiting yikes. Fairy god mother where are you?

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM
We were suppose to have appointments but got a call the PT person called off since she was sick (three weeks without DS2 having PT. So I'm a bit upset) than we have a big GI appointment today to find out if we are going to do surgery on my son and if so when. I'm nervous about that beyond belief. THAN I'm going to come home and do some school work and spend time with the family. I hate Mondays
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dovealove40
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Work, Work, Work....Monday's  just comes around way to fast.

BluEyedCrazy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM

As little as humanly possible :) Other than doing the taking care of house and kids stuff of course. That is never an option :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Sounds like everyone is busy(naturally moms)! Have a good one! I hope you all take time to breathe!! Grab some Starbucks!!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM

Definitely got them today :o(  going back to bed after my cup of tea with honey.  I'm so sick of being sick.

Purtyred
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Work, Work, and then more work. :)

Today was the 1st day back to school for my son from Spring Break. I like it when he's home. :(

Then, I'll go home and I think we'll have leftovers for dinner cause I'm usually tired on monday evenings. Laundry, tv, and reading before bed.

I'm pretty boring. :)

RosieJosey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Take St. John's Wart or Sammy. 

These are natural wellness formulas for 'good mood'. the change of pace affects the body for it need to realclimate into the weekdays. you can take these formulas regularly so your system is more constant weekdays and weekend. you can find both at your local drug stores.  

kattrask
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I don't know I just woke up lol dh let me sleep in. First I'm going to get coffee in me then probably do dishes and laundry.

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Grocery shopping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)