Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

resentment as a oppsed to support

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband came to me and told me that I resent him and I told him that its not resentment its that he doesnt supportme at anything I do!!!  We had been together for 11 years but just got married its almost has been a year in may.  He has never supported me me with my thoughts and my ideas.  im... struggling with this anyone have ideas

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Purtyred
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Did something change in the last year? Why did you choose to wait until you got married to bring it up? Just curious how the rest of the 11 years has gone by without it being mentioned?

nursesharon
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM

my DH didn't support me for a long time.  He was very insecure about some issues and I did build up resentment to him as well.  Just try and keep to lines of communication open.  Is there something specific he doesn't support you in or several different things?

mmama0619
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:11 PM
I feel u, but I have a different thing he don't support me on, I'm trying to feel better about myself n how I look, n I feel like he don't support me, n he dose things that makes me feel even more that way, I try talking to him, but it goes one ear n out the other, I would like to know how I could also get him to support n help me as well, sorry I'm in the same problem as u.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)