Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Passing gass

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 12 Replies
How long where y'all together before he would fart in front of you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweetheart08
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM

sooner then later, I actually think it was an accident, be cause it was while were in his car lost in Atl

mommiecassie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM

It wasn't very long.  Maybe like a week or two?  It's not a big deal to me.  It doesn't gross me out or anything....well, not usually!  LOL

kattrask
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:46 PM

not long at all, couple days. it doesn't bother me either he always says excuse me or oops lol.

tata30
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:53 PM

3 years now and I have not yet farted in front of him

SP_Mama
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Couple of days, I guess.  He's always been so polite about it though and says, "excuse me" everytime.  :-)

sacdp29
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM

After we were together a few months, ever since, he just lets loose.....lol   But after 12 years that is a normal thing in my house.  If its not him its the dogs....lol

Jezzeria
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM
Probably before we were dating lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM
a few weeks! i think it was more of an accident the first time! we both cracked up about it!

the first time i did it was when i was pregnant and come on ladies u know u cant hold it in lol! we was in the shower together and i had jus started showing a lot and she started kicking me and u could see it and we were laughing and well yea jus happened haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizardAgent
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I did before we even dated. We would hang out at lunch together in high school, and since we were all friends, I just let one rip and we all laughed. 

crazytexan
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:34 PM
It wasn't long. After 8 years together I still haven't farted in front of him while awake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)