Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the cutest thing that brought a smile to my face

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  • 14 Replies
After being down a bit today my kids just cheered me up my two babies 18 months apart are constantly fighting and saying they dnt like eachother they r 5 and almost 4 well today they r playing outside and I hear crying I run out there and find my 5 year old ds carrying my dd who is just about the same size as her big brother to the swingset tower to get her away from our dog who was jumping all over her I almost cryed he was literally carrying her and she had her loooooong legs rapped around his waist lol I love moments like this and he was teching her to play basketball :) ( tear )
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Purtyred
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM

So cute! Did you have time to get a photo? My mom has the SWEETEST picture of my brother and I in the field where I grew up and he's holding a dandilion and I'm smelling it. It's my FAVORITE photo of us now. We hated each other until High School.

andiecandie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM
No no photo :( but I have plenty of cute ones of the two together
x3.babymama.x3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Precious!

cassielc84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Very cute!! My kids are super close. I have a 3 yr old DD and 10 month old twin DDs. I think its SO sweet how my oldest will come and tell me that sissy is crying and she needs a bottle with formula in it. I also think its cute how much the twins aggrivate each other but yet they NEED to be together at night in order to sleep. I had one sick so I separated them so I can keep an eye on Emily who was sick.. Bad idea!! Abby would not sleep because Emily wasnt with her. As soon as I put them together out they went. My oldest will also be in the tub and both babies feel they have to be in there with her and then my oldest will tell me that sissies need a bath too. So I undress everyone and put them in the tub now. I dont want to deal with arguements. LOL 

CaaspersBaby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Aw cute memories

ShannaBee
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Awwwww

mrswolfs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM

My oldest has actually told me that she is the only one allowed to pick on her sisters no one else can. She gets highly upset if someone is teasing/picking on one of her sisters.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM

Awww sweet! I love good kiddie moments!!

raynesmommy1
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:20 PM

aww how sweet!!!

skittles2011
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:09 AM

very cute :)

here is something that brought a smile to my face recently. my 6 year old reading to his baby brother.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)