Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a cleaning routine ? If so what is it ?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sew4fun
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I do not, I need to get on one

Purtyred
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Yeah...Have my husband and son do it. :)

Just kidding, of course....I don't have one either.

Armywife1998
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:47 PM

I do have a routine.  I deep clean on Mondays after the weekend. This is changing all the sheets and towels, washing all the rugs and blankets, dusting, sweeping/mopping/vaccuming the floors, washing the dogs and their bedding, taking down the curtains and running them thru the dryer to get the dust off, cleaning the oven, washing the walls, polishing all the wood and leather furniture, and cleanign both bathrooms from top to bottom.

Wednsedays I do a lighter cleaning- I wipe down the bathrooms, vaccum the floors and mop the bathrooms and kitchen (which actually gets done daily, the kitchen floor along with the dining room), dust and straighten up, and laundry gets finshed on Wed.

Friday- is laundry again, dusting and floors along with wiping donw bathrooms.

We live in military housing and are subject to inspections at anytime (we have yet to be inspected but one never knows). Plus, both Dh and I grew up in military homes and cleaning was drilled into us so we are both kinda lost in the house if it is what we call dirty for our home.  Also, I only have one child at the present time and dont work and DD is in school full time so for me there is not reason for the house to me a mess.

cassielc84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Yes I have one. I get up after my coffee and computer time, I collect all the dirty laundry out of the bedrooms and toss it down the luandry chute. Then start a load if needed. Wake the kids up. Change the kids and get them dressed for the day. Start breakfast. Clean up and do all dishes. Unload the dishwasher if needed. Let the kids play in the living room so that I can make beds and clean up their room. Then clean up the living room. febreeze the furniture, vacuum all rooms, fix lunch, clean up after lunch, get the kids down for a nap, have my me time, wake up the hubby to get ready for work, fix his lunch for work and coffee, we both wake up the kids so they can help send him off to work, work on finishing laundry, fix dinner, clean up after dinner, wipe everything down, start baths and jammies, bedtime snack, teeth brushing, pick up the house and relax before bed with the kids. We usually do movie night or watch one of their favorite shows... That all being said.... I didnt realize how much I do. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)