Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super worried *Edit 1

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

My DH has been battling his blood pressure for about 2-3 weeks now. It started when he hurt his back and they thought it was the anti-inflammatory pills he was on but he hasn't taken them in awhile and his blood pressure is still high. It ranges from borderline hypertension to hypertention.

He just called me and he's on his way to the urgent care clinic. He is dizzy, red in the face, his blood pressure is high and he has chest pain. He told me he will keep me informed because I have no way up there. If it's super serious he'll let me know so I can try to find a ride.

I am so worried!

Edit: 6:53pm

He's texting me. His blood pressure is 173/94. They gave him a pill to make it go down. That's all I know so far. I hope they run tests or something to find out why it's been so high.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
booger14
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:22 PM
I hope everything goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Hugs and prayers momma.

Jesnkbar
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Hang in there!! It is easy to say not to worry. I know I would be but you are only hurting yourself getting all worked up. Just try to take your mind off of it a little. I will pray for yall!! I hope he feels better soon and you can ease your mind. My hubby's bp has been high too. He started taking fish oil pills and they have dramaticlly reduced his bp. Maybe that would be something for yall to look into as well! Hugs

Jessica

Isabellas_Mom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Quoting booger14:

I hope everything goes well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Praying 4 u

LuvablemomD
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Everything will be alright sweetie,thank God he is going to get medical help now.hugsYou have my prayers.

mommy_carrillo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Praying everything turns out ok! Keep us all updated please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HotMomma2622
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM

My mans got high blood pressure also. I know how you feel, I get worried when he head hurts. He's on high blood pressure medicine.  Hugs. I pray everything gets better. fingers crossed

cassielc84
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:39 PM

I hope he is ok.. Just stay calm and hopefully its just nothing or if it is something they can get it in control.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)