Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why r guys like this??

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM
  • 25 Replies
why do guys think STUPID video games r the most important thing EVER????

UGH haha ok well it ok sometimes but sometimes its S0000 annoying!!! like seriously put down the damn remote and help me with your daughter.. or when i need ur help with supper or laundry i dont mean to help me when ur done.. and when our dd falls asleep in our room STOP playing it cause it keeps waking her up!!!!!!!

gah lol
sorry had to get it out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:46 PM

I feel your pain sweetie!

angela_6
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:50 PM
I feel the same way right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifenmomma
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Some here!!!! Daaaaang!!! lol

Quoting angela_6:

I feel the same way right now.

Gabbysmom715
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 PM
my hubby used to b like that he would b up 20 hrs playing videogames sleep 4 hrs and do it all over again. Depending on what type of games he plays he could be using them to excape real life. Gl hun i was in ur shoes 9 months ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lfrrll5
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:08 AM

mine only plays it when they are in bed but when he is home he is always either watching tv or playing video games. I have really been regretting buying a PS3 cause all he does is play that stupid thing like almost every night

mommiecassie
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:10 AM

Sorry, mama!  That has to be frustrating!  I guess my hubby missed out on the video game playing gene.  He doesn't like them.  At all.  His parents bought us a Wii for Christmas a couple years ago, and we had for like 6 months and sold it cause we both hated it.(I know that's a bit different but still)  Neither one of us are gamers. 

ae86mommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:15 AM
My husband played when our daughter was first born. The rule in our house was that he could play video games as long as he wanted, but for the time he played i got to sleep, and he got to wake up with our baby :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyBee12808
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:09 AM
i feel your pain. my husband hids in his room and watches tv and video games after work. i can ask him to watch our daughter while i cook and he tells me "wait a minute my shows are on. be out in 45 minutes" most annoying thing ever. and another annoying thing is after cleaning up all the dishes he comes out and gets a snack and throws the plate in the sink for me and yells for me to pour him a drink like a darn waitress. then back to video games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-mrs.mamma-
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:17 AM

ick. my husband used to play quite a bit....
but now that Jax is older and a lot more fun to play with, he'd MUCH rather spend time with him....or me!  :)

HotMomma2622
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I know what you mean. My mans plays poker on the  computer 24/7.  I'm like hello do you remember me ? lol Sometimes I want to throw the computer over a damn bridge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)