Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you wear pajamas to bed or sleep naked?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Replies (91-100):
domesticrecluse
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:20 PM

I have my fave pair of fuzzy pink PJs that my DH absolutely hates... On cold nights, I'll ask him if he'll cuddle & keep me warm.  If he makes a face, I wear the darn things & he's S.O.L. ;-)  It's also cuz our rugrat sometimes comes up to our room if she wakes up in the middle of the night & we've gotta tuck her back in.  I can only imagine the look on her face if she were to discover exactly how different mommy & daddy's bodies are and why she doesn't look quite like either one. ;-)

Most nights, I wear some silky nighties that DH bought (he hoped would replace the PJs), except I usually don't wear any undies beneath.  Not just for his/my enticement (the old "won't want the milk if he can get the cow free" saying), but also for my health down below, if you know what I mean.  My GYN mentioned that women think going bra-less is good for their blood circulation around the chest, but really it doesn't affect it much unless you wear them waaaay too tight in the first place or if they've got underwire that pokes you.  Wearing cotton undies that let "that" area breathe is more benefical for you than going bra-less; it's less chance of infections & such.  When else can that area breathe?  I'm fully clothed, undies and all, during the rest of the day!  So bedtime's a great time to at least go half naked.

thejeanteam
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:56 PM

Nude! I can't stand the twisting and turning of a tshirt/top at night...if it's that time of the month, I wear panties

bosslady0410
by Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Both

ShannaBee
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:15 PM

naked unless it's that time of the month.

tymma11
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:15 PM

undies only

alibrezzy154
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Pj before baby topless after baby too hard to breast feed with a shirt in the way all the time. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quartzhillmommi
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM

always wear pjs due to our kids coming in the room at nights.but then the kids r all gone on the same weekends then ill sleep naked and so does DF.....

freshmom88
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Too cold to be naked
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystaldinae
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM

both just depends on how i feel at the moment

calimommy1021
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I have to sleep in pajamas. I feel weird if I sleep naked. And if I did sleep naked the hubby would think it's an open invitation to have sex all night haha.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pregnancy%20ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)