Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Does your DH.....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 58 Replies
Smoke cigarettes/cigars or chew tabacco?? Are you ok with it or grossed out by it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgsharber
by Member on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:24 PM

No he doesn't, but if I met him and he did it I would never expect him to quit, or get mad because he couldn't quit.

Yeah, its a little gross, but I can get passed them both.

CameronsMommy23
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Mine doesn't do any of these thank gosh! Cigarette smoke stinks in my opinion and tabacco is gross! Yuck! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiger_tatted1
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:26 PM

My husband smokes. I HATE IT! He is not allowed to do it around me, the kids or our house. At work or whenever he leaves the house. He doesnt even go outside to smoke a cigerette once hes home from work.

He has the E-Cig now, And says he hasnt smoked in about a month but I dont believe him, LOL.

keely3p
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thejeanteam
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:29 PM

Nope. Smoke free, drug free family. It would completely gross me out.

OsheekaO
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:30 PM
My DH doesnt smoke...THANK GOD!
LaMeraCabrona
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM

he smokes cigarettes , it doesnt bother me cuz he does it outside or in his truck

Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:37 PM
We both smoked up till about 4 years ago, I watched a Montel Williams with a woman names Barb Tarbox and her story broke my heart! I quit smoking that night and DH quit a few months after me. Would it bother me I'd he started again YUPP! we have used the electric ciggerette, the one with no nicotine and its just water vapor and that has helped with recent cravings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommiecassie
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:48 PM

No to both...thank goodness!! 

LaMeraCabrona
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

We both smoked up till about 4 years ago, I watched a Montel Williams with a woman names Barb Tarbox and her story broke my heart! I quit smoking that night and DH quit a few months after me. Would it bother me I'd he started again YUPP! we have used the electric ciggerette, the one with no nicotine and its just water vapor and that has helped with recent cravings.

the Hookah is the thing to use when trying to quit smoking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)