Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How do you ...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM
  • 16 Replies

keep the spark alive in you marriage?

Mom to 3 boys, married for 17+ yrs ...... Live, Laugh & Lots n Lots of Aloha!!!
mommyhonu :0)

by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Pay attention to each other.  Talk, keep communication open.  Touch each other, flirt with each other throughout the day.  Kiss often, and laugh often.  I really don't know.  The spark never left really.

hanna06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:49 AM
:( we've lost ours!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KJoTaylor
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM

flirt. flirt like you just saw each other for the first time again. it really makes a difference.

BluEyedCrazy
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:01 PM

We try to make an excuse to just touch each other not sexually necessarily, but touch his hand as he passes or when he leans in for a quick kiss I hold him and give him a longer deeper kiss, but his favorite is when I take sexy pics and email him so he gets a surprise after work when he checks his email :)

kattrask
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Alot of talking, kissing, hugging and cuddling

RedSoxWife
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Last year we got to the point of couldn't stand to be near eachother without bickering, so we decided to separate. He was gone for 2 months before we figured out that as much as we annoy eachother, we have to be together. It's like a second honey moon now ;0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 5:30 PM

he still brushes my hair and if all the kids are asleep he jump in the shower to wash my hair for me. but he does hate to condition it, lol.

eeyoreplus4
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 6:00 PM

Flirt!!! Make some time to be together. Talk about the things you love about each other. Remember the fun stuff & talk about it :)

MegG25
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 6:05 PM

make the kids stay upstairs in the playroom while you cook dinner.. and cook naked so when he comes home bam! hello honey!  Did that once and he dropped his bags at the door lol lmao

mommyhonu
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 7:16 PM

momyhonu "loves" this

Quoting MegG25:

make the kids stay upstairs in the playroom while you cook dinner.. and cook naked so when he comes home bam! hello honey!  Did that once and he dropped his bags at the door lol lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)