Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

ttc

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
What's some ways that might be easier for me to concieve? I get my period from the 28 to like the 2nd everymonth I have a 10 month old but I really want another me and my dh are deff ready! By the way we use no protection haven't for like ever but still not pregnant again any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:07 PM

They have really good TTC groups on here..  I'm in the TCC and Infertility group.  The only thing I can tell you is track your periods and ovulation.  Have sex every other day.  And keep yourself elevated for about 10 minutes after.  Missionary and doggie style is the best for TTC, orgasms help because they make the cervix contract which helps the sperm get in there better.  You can buy OTC ovulation kits that can tell you when you're ovulating.  Hot and warmer baths for DH is a no no..  it can take awhile for the sperm to regenerate, the heat actually can damage sperm.  

Temp charting, cervix position, cervical mucous are also big indicators of ovulation.  I spent a lot of time on google..  this was back before cafe mom!  Try to relax.  I hate it when people tell me that, but you're still young in the game.  Don't stress about it until it's been at least a year!  I'm sure I'm forgetting something..  but GL  :D

mrs_smiph
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Missionary-style with a pillow underneath your rear works.  Then afterwards, just lie there for a while and let it all soak  in lol.  Seriously, it worked for me the first time.  (My great-aunt told me about it...I know, lovely.)

jrsmom333
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM
We r having the same problem...six months and nothing :((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Are you still nursing your 10 month old?  Some woman do not ovulate for a long time while nursing(not a reliable for of birth control for most).  You may be having periods but not ovulating and may have to wait until you wean your baby or at least get to where your baby is mostly eating solids and nursing very little. 

Mojitomommy
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Stop trying . lol .

That worked for us . We were ttc for 15 months with our last baby . [ she was the only one planed :)]

Good luck Momma !

baby dust

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN