Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

have a nice weekend

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man`s habits and then complain that he`s not the man she married?"

Barbara Streisand

by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SlightlyPerfect
Just imagine how much people could accomplish after they accept that there is no god. No god to blame. No god to thank. No god to praise. No god to grant or deny requests. No predetermined plan. Just imagine the possibilities that would come with that one realization that people have to take ownership of themselves, their choices, and their moral obligations.
Yesterday at 10:57 AM
by Slightly Perfect on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:45 PM

What is everyone doing?

I am going to see Civil Twilight and A Silent Film tomorrow night, and then it's off to a hotel room. I cannot wait! What a much-needed break!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Nice!! doing a little fam time over the wekend! DH&I are going to Vegas without the kids!!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

What is everyone doing?

I am going to see Civil Twilight and A Silent Film tomorrow night, and then it's off to a hotel room. I cannot wait! What a much-needed break!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:35 PM

DH has to work so I'm going to be alone :(. Usual. All he does is work and I'm always alone.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Awwww hugs to you!

Quoting ShannaBee:

DH has to work so I'm going to be alone :(. Usual. All he does is work and I'm always alone.

Mari6443
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM

My hubby is on vacation for the next 5 days, so we're going to run some errands. Then tonight, we have plans to visit some friends who we don't get to see very often. I'm looking forward to that.:-)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Sounds great!!

Quoting Mari6443:

My hubby is on vacation for the next 5 days, so we're going to run some errands. Then tonight, we have plans to visit some friends who we don't get to see very often. I'm looking forward to that.:-)

Have fun!!

RhondaJ
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM

These both sound enticing!  I'm so Jealous!   Dh left Thursday for a training exercise and won't be back until Sunday evening.  The kids are with their dad.  Its just too quiet here.  Its ok I got all the leaves and sticks cleaned off my garden and took a long hot bath! 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nice!! doing a little fam time over the wekend! DH&I are going to Vegas without the kids!!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

What is everyone doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)