Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

have a nice weekend

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man`s habits and then complain that he`s not the man she married?"

Barbara Streisand

by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SlightlyPerfect
by Slightly Perfect on Apr. 1, 2011 at 9:45 PM

What is everyone doing?

I am going to see Civil Twilight and A Silent Film tomorrow night, and then it's off to a hotel room. I cannot wait! What a much-needed break!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 1, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Nice!! doing a little fam time over the wekend! DH&I are going to Vegas without the kids!!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

What is everyone doing?

I am going to see Civil Twilight and A Silent Film tomorrow night, and then it's off to a hotel room. I cannot wait! What a much-needed break!

ShannaBee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:35 PM

DH has to work so I'm going to be alone :(. Usual. All he does is work and I'm always alone.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM

Awwww hugs to you!

Quoting ShannaBee:

DH has to work so I'm going to be alone :(. Usual. All he does is work and I'm always alone.

Mari6443
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:55 AM

My hubby is on vacation for the next 5 days, so we're going to run some errands. Then tonight, we have plans to visit some friends who we don't get to see very often. I'm looking forward to that.:-)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 2, 2011 at 3:58 PM

Sounds great!!

Quoting Mari6443:

My hubby is on vacation for the next 5 days, so we're going to run some errands. Then tonight, we have plans to visit some friends who we don't get to see very often. I'm looking forward to that.:-)

Have fun!!

RhondaJ
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 4:06 PM

These both sound enticing!  I'm so Jealous!   Dh left Thursday for a training exercise and won't be back until Sunday evening.  The kids are with their dad.  Its just too quiet here.  Its ok I got all the leaves and sticks cleaned off my garden and took a long hot bath! 

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nice!! doing a little fam time over the wekend! DH&I are going to Vegas without the kids!!

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

What is everyone doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)