Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got a good book!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

LOL I found a good book by accident yesterday! So now I'm torn between CM&the book! LOL I'm just gonna divide my time!! I found it the Dollar Tree! Here is the author&her page below! I'm Reading "Take Me Two Times". I just discovered two other books with a few of the same characters in it! I guess I have to get those too!

If your reading now,what are you reading? share!!

http://www.karenkendall.com/index.php?page_id=6

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man`s habits and then complain that he`s not the man she married?"

Barbara Streisand

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Purtyred
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:30 AM

I'm reading the Black Daggar Brotherhood Series. Amazing! I LOVE fantasy and vampire books though. :)

mommiecassie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM

I'm reading the Hannah Swensen Mystery series by Joanne Fluke.  I'm reading Carrot Cake Murder right now.  :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Awesome!

akanyuh
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I am addicted to Nora Roberts alter ego....JD Robb.  I am currently reading her latest.  I love the fbi thriller and murder mystery books....

I also like Linda Fairstein, Carolyn Hart, Joy Fielding, Catherine Coulter.  I still read the VC Andrews series...

akanyuh
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM

A couple years ago I read 2 books and it had a woman who owned a book store,had a cat and there were murders in her small town.  Both books she was accused of doing it.  And in the book it had recipes in the end....

Does anyone know the author?  I cant for the life of me find any more books and my library has no clue of what I'm talking about!

kattrask
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I just got the latest book by Jean Auel. The Land of Painted Caves, from the series of The Clan of the Cave Bear.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 9:41 AM
That's awesome. I want to start reading again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommiecassie
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM

That kind of sounds like the Hannah Swensen mysteries I'm reading...except she owns a cookie shop...and she investigates the murders on the side.  There's only one book I've read where she was a suspect but was able to clear her name with the help of the sheriffs dept.  And she does have a cat named Moishe, and all the recipes are printed in the book (they're the recipes from what she bakes in her shop) and she lives in a small town in Minnesota.    The author is Joanne Fluke

Quoting akanyuh:

A couple years ago I read 2 books and it had a woman who owned a book store,had a cat and there were murders in her small town.  Both books she was accused of doing it.  And in the book it had recipes in the end....

Does anyone know the author?  I cant for the life of me find any more books and my library has no clue of what I'm talking about!

akanyuh
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Quoting mommiecassie:

That kind of sounds like the Hannah Swensen mysteries I'm reading...except she owns a cookie shop...and she investigates the murders on the side.  There's only one book I've read where she was a suspect but was able to clear her name with the help of the sheriffs dept.  And she does have a cat named Moishe, and all the recipes are printed in the book (they're the recipes from what she bakes in her shop) and she lives in a small town in Minnesota.    The author is Joanne Fluke

Quoting akanyuh:

This is who the librarian thought I was talking about....still can't find the books I read.  lol

jdish
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Me too! Right now I'm reading Torment, its the second book of the Fallen series. Its about fallen angels, its really good! The only bad thing is now um stuck reading like 5 different book series'! Lol

Quoting Purtyred:

I'm reading the Black Daggar Brotherhood Series. Amazing! I LOVE fantasy and vampire books though. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)