Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi, I am new at this.

I have been married 12 years? Does the spark just go away after the first few years? Do you get to the point you are too tired and too busy for sex? I feel I have gotten this way. Is it normal?

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:36 PM

welcome and to your questions. We have been together for 14 years and married for 8 years. Our sparks have gotten stronger. Yes we do get to buys or to tired for sex. We still want it. Just with young kids things come up or we had not much sleep so we would rather get some sleep. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Welcome to the group, first of all!  Second..  DH and I have our ups and downs, but the spark is always there.  I always get that tingly feeling when he walks up behind me and kisses my neck.  I get weak in the knees when he touches me a certain way or looks at me in a certain way.  It's always there, underneath everything.

That being said, yes, we've both been too tired or too busy for sex.  But we make it a priority, more for bonding than physical needs.  GL to you honey!  :)

ShannaBee
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Welcome to the group. The way you are feeling is perfectly normal. The PPs have some good advice!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)