Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a typical small town, high school sweetheart kinda love ( aka Brittany's love dary)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:15 AM
  • 1 Replies

At 14 years old , the thought of marriage never crossed my mind let alone kids or a career. I was the normal teen, living the small town life and loving every second of it. I cheerleaded for the jr. high wrestling team, the best sport the school had to offer. Now just five years later i have two beautiful baby girls, Adelina Jai & Evalyn Mirra Marie, and one amazing husband who isn't perfect but is perfect for me.

In January 2006, i had to cheer for a wrestling tournament being held in honor of a student who had just died from a car accident. Thats where i officially met Westan. I had seen him around a few times and definitely liked what i saw lol. This player failed to tell me he had a girlfriend from another school, all part of his plan. He was a senior and 17 yrs old at the time. A damn good wrestler too!! ( still is ) He played all his cards right that night and won my phone number. From that night on we were inseperable.

He graduated that year and we managed to keep our relationship going, he worked night shift and slept while i was at school. Trust helped with keeping our sanities. We both had to have trust. We were probably every parents nightmare being dumb kids having unprotected sex, partying and sneaking around.

skip ahead a couple years we started living alone when I was 16. I still went to school and worked a part time job while he worked full time to make it on our own. We did pretty good, we had our times just like everyone does.

At 17 I worked full time as a CNA and home school full time ad full time vocational school for nursing. I also was pregnant with our first daughter. While he worked full time for his brothers remodeling business. Due to a rough pregnancy i had to quit working which put strain on our relationship. Money was getting tight since my income was almost twice his. An with a baby on the way we were stressed.

After we had Adelina Jai, in April 2010, we were so much more connected and enjoyed spending every second we could with each other as a family.

We had a beautiful outdoor wedding in June 2010.

in July found out we were pregnant with our second daughter and was about 11/12 weeks along.

We had some rough times here and moved to another county, which was hard for me being pregnant, raising one baby and my closest relative and friends lived over an hour away. I was more depressed and always tired. We fought alot.  Just a month after we had moved i started to suspect he was cheating. After a little investigating, i found he was talking to a girl that he had went to school with, she also was married and just had a baby. With all my new mom and pregnancy hormones raging I completely flipped at 3 am! Called her husband and let him know how much of a whore he was married to, let al of her friends and family know as well (thanks to Facebook lol) she later apogolized and anytime she sees me she will put her head down and walk past without a word. My husband wasnt the only man she was attempting to mess with and now everyone knows it!! His explanation was it was a confidence booster. Since I wasnt completely into sex much and before kids we were sex machines with a few threesomes and drunken parties. At this point I was in mom-mode and my daughter and pregnancy was my main focus. He wasnt ever interested in my pregnancies and to me it was like he didnt "Love" the baby like i did. I tried everything to get him interested in my pregnancy by taking him to the appointments and trying to get him to feel the baby.  He was like that with both pregnancies and Dad mode didnt kick in until their birth. Once Adelina was born he was amazing changing diapers and helping with her feedings by burping her and getting her ready to be fed (she was breastfed until 3 wks old, then bottlefed breastmilk until 3 mos). In October things got easier and we moved back to our home town. I wasnt depressed anymore and was starting to prepare for the birth of our second baby.

March 2011 Evalyn Mirra Marie was born.

Since we had Evalyn and things are settling into a routine, we've been great!

In the past week we finally moved into a bigger apartment and had Adelina's first birthday party and so busy!! And with two very young girls crying we can become short with eachother. Once the kids are asleep we make time for each other and have a little mommy&Daddy time by watching a movie and eventually fall asleep.

Most Important thing I've learned through the past five years is that no one is even close to perfect, and times are going to get rough as long as we are in it together we can make it through anything. And also to never go to bed angry always say I love you, goodnight!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 1, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Lovely story =) love your childrens names. Very pretty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)