Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to the group

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:58 PM
  • 7 Replies

Just a little about myself. I got remarried last year...our anniversary is actually April 28th. I have 3 children from my previous marriage and he also has 3 from his previous marriage. I work outside the home full time and don't have much time for adult conversation unless I'm at work. My children all play sports which causes us to travel alot. I just would like to find some friends that I could actually have some conversation with about day to day life other than my husband.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Welcome to the group!  :D

CCnAMPsMama19
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Welcome! I'm new to this group too. Pretty new to CafeMom as well. I've only been on here about a month or so. :) I'm happily married to my BEST friend and high school sweetheart. We have 2 kids. Christopher will be 2 in a few days (April 30) and AmandaLee "Mandie" will be 8 months on the 28th. I'm a stay at home mama (although I do PartyLite so I can have some adult interaction other than just my husband). I love my kids and my husband but there's only so much convo they can "supply". I joined CafeMom so I could have other mamas to talk to who have similar things going on (whatever it may be) :) welcome again!
**** Proud Air Force Wife & Mama of 2 ****
Bap1129
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy it!!!
momofqxb
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Where r u from? Welcome to the group, I'm in SE Missouri.

Quoting Tiffany0710:

Just a little about myself. I got remarried last year...our anniversary is actually April 28th. I have 3 children from my previous marriage and he also has 3 from his previous marriage. I work outside the home full time and don't have much time for adult conversation unless I'm at work. My children all play sports which causes us to travel alot. I just would like to find some friends that I could actually have some conversation with about day to day life other than my husband.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3rdTimeJoining
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Welcome to the group!!

CameronsMommy23
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Welcome!! I'm Amber nice to meet you! =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffany0710
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I'm from a little town in Ohio.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)