Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sexy text

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

I want send my hubby a sexy txt message  tonight b4 he gets off work to let him know im in the mood but dont want it sound to corny  .

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hc_ac_jc_nc
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:23 PM
just say what ur thinking... for example, i like to tell my SO that im wearing his fave lil "outfit" & im waiting for him to come home so i can do all the things to his body he wants me to lol... most of the time, that ends up being a bj then sex but if he worked hard he deserves it ! i hope that helps... good luck & tell me how it goes

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caydenmom08
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:52 PM

simple smileyeah i think of all sexy thing to txt him im just embearested  to txt him what i thinking . when comes sexy talk  i can do fine when were in middle of everything but when comes to let him know  im in the mood it hard for me to tell  him

Bap1129
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:54 PM
You could tell him that you cant wait till he gets home because you want to be his naughty girl!!!!!!
otoole
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM

try to pretand as if u r talking to a stranger and tell him everything u would like to do to hima and how much yo can't wait for him to be there with u so you can get it on. i used to be to embarrest to and then thats what i did and found it easier and he loves it too lol

Tat2ma0825
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:55 PM

I can't wait to feel you inside of me

kermsgirlie
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:34 PM

I LOVE THIS....

Quoting Bap1129:

You could tell him that you cant wait till he gets home because you want to be his naughty girl!!!!!!

mommiecassie
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Me too!!  It'll get his mind rolling on just what you want to do to/with him!  LOL

Quoting kermsgirlie:

I LOVE THIS....

Quoting Bap1129:

C8linVilla
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I did it like this. Just tell yourself your going to write up what you would say to him and get yourself prepared and not send it. Then put your finger on the send button and count to 3. And push the button. Close your eyes and do it. After its sent i start freaking out and my heart goes fast and i go crazy but then the reward is worth it lol . GL

SlightlyPerfect
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM

A picture speaks a thousand words.

ferrellmt
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM

I miss you

I miss your touch

I miss your tongue

Sometimes we do a pirate and maiden dialogue, last night we did a maiden and knight dialogue...with goofy old english turns of phrase....like his big strong sword is going to fill my gap...silly stuff but sooo fun....totally corny, but still hot...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)