Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kristyn and Austin's Love Diary <3

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:45 AM
  • 0 Replies

My fiance and I have been through so much in our 3 year relationship. When we first met, we both thought it was going to be a summer fling, but now almost 3 years later we are so happy and are planning our July wedding.

We met in the summer of 08 and he had a girlfriend. But when I saw those beautiful blue eyes, I looked at my friend and said "I will have him by the end of the summer, just wait". We worked at Wild Rivers Waterpark as lifeguards, and we had training together. We started talking and we both found out that we shared our favorite song and band. That was huge because the song we both like, is a song that no one really knows: Whatsername by Greenday. On June 28th he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes of course. :P

From then on we spent every second together. We unfortunately went to different high schools, but that made seeing eachother so much more worth it. He graduated a year before me and threw himself into  3 jobs.

On September 16th 2009 we found out I was pregnant. He stepped up to the plate and took amazing care of me. My pregnancy was not an easy one, at 6 months we spent a week in the hospital becauseI had kidney stones. Then the last month of my pregnancy I was having contractions 10 minutes apart everyday, but yet I wasn't in active labor.

When the time came for my son to be born on May 14th 2010 he became the most amazing father, one I knew he would be. He takes such great pride in being a dad. He brags about our son like he is the most amazing little boy in the world, which he is lol. He plays harder than anyone I know, and puts him to sleep everynight. He loves that little boy more than anyone can love anything, and that makes me love him 10xs more.

We are planning our wedding and he has given me everything and made me feel like a princess. I love him dearly.

by on Apr. 29, 2011 at 1:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)