Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Better Communication Day 21: Ask Each Other--What Was the First Thing?

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations! You're two-thirds of the way through the challenge! Ten days left!

Throughout the month, we're offering conversation starters designed to help you open up with each other and have fun. Today's "Ask Each Other" conversation starter is:

What was the first thing that attracted you to me?

Ask your SO and get him to ask you back!

Tell us how your conversation went in the replies below!

Plus, if you missed yesterday's nonverbal communication day, you can find it here!

by on May. 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Replies (41-46):
kvaneyk
by on May. 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM

He said I was cute. He treated me differently than all the other guys...i didnt have to impress him

beth129
by on May. 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM

my hubby say's it was my eye's and my smile and my leggs because I had on a mini skirt. for me it was his voice and his confidence and good looks he was singing in a keorke contest when I saw him for the first time.

TexasWife
by on May. 29, 2011 at 12:55 AM

He said my personality. Not to mention I was hot. I asked him for details and he said that my personality was so outgoing. He had a thing for curly haired girls and mine was blonde so that was a bonus. He said my body was hot. This was back in high school.When we remet after high school he said that I was still hot and very outgoing.

I thought he was cute. He was a very big teddy bear even though he doesn't look like one. He also had a lot of the same interest and goals as me.

SweetLuci
by Member on May. 30, 2011 at 3:16 PM

He said the whold package. I think for me it was his voice. It ended up being a very sweet, romantic conversation.

marisab
by on May. 30, 2011 at 9:15 PM

He said my peronality and i said personality also

m.u.m.
by on May. 31, 2011 at 9:47 AM

he likes my blue eyes. I loved his brown hazel eyes and tan :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)