Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its me!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

hey! Im April, I have been a member in here for a while but dont really check in that much. I know a few members already from another group :) I am 33 and my dh is 30. we have been married 3 yrs this September.  we also have one dd who is 21 mo. today actually. It hasnt been an easy marriage by far and we are still learning new things about eachother everyday. we got married after only knowing eachother for 2 1/2mo. for certain circumstances. I dont have many friends where we live so Im hoping to meet some wives/mommies that I can share stories and advice with!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Heatherblossom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:19 AM
Welcome, April! I am Heather. I've been married to Thao for 10 years and we have three boys, ages 8, 6 and 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unsuspected
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:33 AM

Hello April.  I'm Keri, I'm 28, been married for almost 9 years and have four kids (8, 3 *twins* and 1).

We got married young and after dating shortly too, circumstances being ... our oldest son, lol.  :oD

It's alot of adjustment balancing parenthood and marriage all at once, but it gets better if you both keep trying. 

This is a great group, you should check in more.  :oD

Photobucket
kpolitte
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Hi Im katy and Im only 18 and have been married almost a year... I am having my first baby in sept. I was with dh for 3 years before we got married and we had to get married asap b/c he is in the army and was getting pcsed so i graduated HS early and we got married so I could live on base with him... I am hoping to hear more from you in this group!!

CafeMom Tickers

MaryanneMac
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM

Hi April, I'm Maryanne.  I've been married just over a year and we have twin sons (and expecting)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 21, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Welcome to the group!  :D

toughnsweet
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:30 AM
Hi and welcome! I'm Kori. My husband and I have been together 5 years, married for 4. I'm 23 and he will be 38 next month. We have 3 kids, a 3 year old son and 19 month old boy/girl twins. I'm due in October with twin boys. We have an amazon marriage, but it takes alot of work. The first few weeks and months after we brought our oldest home were hard, but after we got used to being parents, things settled down and got much better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)