• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little personal.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM
  • 23 Replies
Hubby wants to have a fansasy nite. Lol. What do you ladies think i get very shy and embarrassed talking about this kinda stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 21, 2011 at 4:45 PM

I say go for it.  Just talk it out before hand and make sure it's something you're both comfortable doing.  You might be pleasantly surprised!  :)

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I love it!  I would love to fulfill all of DH's fantasies and for him to fulfill mine.

hc_ac_jc_nc
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:03 PM
my DF loves when i dress up in ''costumes''...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2rays0fsun
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Sounds great, it can spice things up ;) I agree with AnGL, talk about it, and only do what's enjoyable for you both... no point in a fantasy night if it's going to make anyone uncomfortable.

holmes212
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Thanks guys i am jus really shy in general when it comes to that. I dont like my body so its hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
holmes212
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Does anyone have any advice on how to be more comfortable with myself? I know its something i need to work on but if ne one else has this prob how do you deal wth it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:44 PM

I say what most of the other ladies have told you:) talk it out be honest let him know if something is out of your comfort zone but be honest and up front, and have fun!!! remember  hes your hubby hes seen you give birth seen every inch of you so let loose and enjoy it, he thinks your amazing or else he wouldnt wnt to be intimate withya

holmes212
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM
I know he always tells me i look great but i went before kids i was 100lbs and now i was 135 and have stretchmarks i know its a good weight but my skin is loose on my stomache.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juansmommy
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM

i hate my body too but i remind myself my hubby loves it, you've already won him over so no need to be embrassed:)

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM

Go for it :) I wish my husband said something like that to me LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)