Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*How is your day going today?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:25 PM
  • 15 Replies
How's your day going to day? (You and DH/SO)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megan479
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:28 PM

you mean with my DH?  were great....ummm, havent seen him in over a week since he left for work.  but were good, no fights or anything dramatic.

yup....were boring lol.  he's on his way to texas....i'm considering whether i want to drive to walmart just for something to do.

hows your day going?

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM
Crappy, ny stomach hurts a lot. And my dh and I are on bad terms. I wish I could leave. I'm watching cartoons with my DD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megan479
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM

im sorry your day is going crappy.  are you two trying to fidgure out whatever it is that going on?

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:38 PM

I'm sorry your day is crappy.  I really hope he realises what he's losing and feels miserable.

Mine is ok so far.

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Well if u read my post *this erks me. U will know things are not ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM
Thanks though... I'm just sitting outside getting some fresh air.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Buxom.Bride
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Great :o) Ate @ Chili's & went shopping.

bible studyin lovetoddler girlpraying

John 3:5 "Jesus answered. What I am about to tell you is true. No one can see God's Kingdom without being born again". NIV

Rebeccaroe
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Sucky and boring
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybugsmomma
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:32 PM

I'm bored. My dh is gone working, delivering a load to texas (truck driver). It is cloudy and overcast outside and i washed my car anyway just to give me something to do. kids refusing to do anything i tell them. so i am hiding in my room playing on the computer and waching tv.

DawnLauren
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:44 PM
great, had a lie in (till 10.30am WOW) had brekkie with dd, cleaned downstairs of my house, my friend called and we took DD little rascles (activity center for kids) where we met another friend who has a 5 year old as well so they got on great playing while we drank tea and ate cake yum yum yum:) after me and my friend and dd went to McDonalds and then we went shopping. She dropped me home and I started (half arsed) cleaning upstairs, found a shoe box full of loose change and bagged it up for the bank (wohoo 120 euro yeah). My dad,sister and nephew called because my nephew was staying, dd and nephew are now in bed, chatted to DD on IM, sent him a booby picture:) now its tv, cafemom and relax.. So great day, I miss DD because his away and I havnt seen him in 3 weeks and wont see him for another 5:( but I think this will make us stronger, before this we took each other for granted this has showed us how much it hurts when we are a part. DD is happy, Im happy, life is good:) world didnt end and the sun is back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)