Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Do you have toddlers?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM
  • 19 Replies
My dd's birthday is coming up on August 22. She will be 4 and I have no idea what to do?!
I know for sure she wants Rapunzel so maybe a homemade Rapunzel cake!

What have u done for ur kids birthdays?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:24 PM

I make homemade cake and homemade ice cream. I've only done one so far and it was a ladybug theme for her 1st birthday. I'm thinking I might do a Scooby Doo theme or a Shark theme this year for her 2nd and a Monkey theme for my son's 1st birthday.

Buxom.Bride
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM

My daughter is 6 now. Some of her bday themes have been Princess (2x), Barbie, Tinkerbell & Tangled. She's extremely girly.

bible studyin lovetoddler girlpraying

John 3:5 "Jesus answered. What I am about to tell you is true. No one can see God's Kingdom without being born again". NIV

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 21, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Our DD will be 4 in 9 days.  Time gets away from you doesn't it?

juansmommy
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:37 PM

my dd just turned 3 in Jan and we had a tea party as per her request we pulled out my great great grams special tea pot out we only use for special occasions she got all dolled up we made finger foods

My son is 4 we did spider man as he is obbsessed! so we had a small family party i decorated the house with spider man, we ha spider man ice cream cake, the following week i was brave he got to take 3 of his buddys to chuckie chesse then we went sled riding they stayed the night, i had a migraine the next 3 days but my son enjoyed it:)

Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I have a boy we took him and had him pick out  his own cake. But he got balloons and gifts and family over with his cake. 

touchingstars
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM
All of my kids bdays are in the same month, im thinking pirates or dinosaurs riding in cars chasing my little ponies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carinyosa99
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM

My son just turned 2 so I have a younger toddler.  We weren't having a big party this year, but we wanted to do Cookie Monster.  I made a homemade cake and made my own Cookie Monster on it with icing.  We also got a Cookie Monster balloon which was almost as tall as he is.

juansmommy
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Quoting touchingstars:

All of my kids bdays are in the same month, im thinking pirates or dinosaurs riding in cars chasing my little ponies.

LOVE This!!! lmao i have a dino and a pony fan, does ur chil by chance watch dino dan lol? my son is Jan 10 and daughter is dec 21. My sister is feb 5 and im feb 6

-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:55 PM
My DS will be 3 in Novemeber. Both of his other birthdays were Cars themed..the kid LOVES that movie!
Not sure what we'll do for his 3rd birthday..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemytwins27
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Oh that's great! I have 23mo bbg triplets and I know I'm going to have to do something like that in the next few years! This year they all love Elmo so it will be easy! My gg twins are 4.5 and have always agreed on themes but this year one wants race cars and one wants dogs! Lol! Super girly for sure! ; )

Quoting touchingstars:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)