Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here;)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello all! My name is Jen. I am 25 married for 4 years to my husband Juan 27. We have been together a total of 6 years.Two children Juanito is 4 and Kaylee is 3, they were unexpected gifts as i was told i wouldnt be able to have kids, had a hysterectomy a year ago we wanted more but we just felt any more attempts would be playing with god, we always said we wanted a boy and a girl and wanted the boy first, we got just that i made to term with both babies which was also a miracle, they were just jaundice and very very small for full termers again we weren't trying and weren't preventing either.

My husband is a great man, works two jobs working a total of 18 hours/per day 5 days a week so I could stay home with our miracles, i went to school online  Because of how he works and we bump  heas over cultrsl differences as hes from mexico and the women stays with the kids, hes never complained about working but now my kids are older i would like to put my hard earned degree to use and have my hubby more involved with the kids, we had some very hard times but all in all I married a real man and cant complaine much, women def have it worse than I do, hes never been without work, money is always  a concern but we get through it, he doesnt abuse us, we were at a point we thought we werent going to work

then we got into a bad car accident a few weeks ago, i got pretty banged up because someone was to busy talking on his cell to drive his car  thankfullly kids were ok, but that was the kick in the pants we both needed to shape up and pull together, it made us both realize how fortuante we are and that we truly do love each other and couldnt be apart. he drives me nuts, hes changed since we got married but i have too i think we have worked out most of the major kinks and the rest is growing pains, of course there are times i just nee support as i dont have many friends and the onnes i do arent married:)

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mari6443
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Hello Jen! Welcome!! So sorry to hear about the accident. But glad you're o.k.:-) There are different moms here if different ages and backgrounds. And we are all here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, or anything else, just ask! I am here for you as well. Just PM me anytime.:-)

juansmommy
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Thank you Mari:)

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Hello :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Welcome to the group!  :D

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 21, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Hey and welcome to the group!!!!! Hope u like it here!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)