Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marriage Quotes

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  • 15 Replies
Marriage Quotes

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
by Kelvin

The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is 10 years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love. Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things.
by Rhonda Ann

I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me.
by Runaway Bride

Love is knowing you will spend every day, of every week, of every month, of every season, of every year for the rest of your life with this person, and thinking, 'This is exactly what I want.
by Christina

The real test of true love is having all the things go wrong but there is always special way to love in spite of all the wrong things that may happen...
by Beth Estipular

I'm not perfect. You're not perfect. But two people can be perfect together, perfect for each other.
by Valerie Lee

Being in love is a wonderful feeling, but being loved and appreciated in return can be the most wonderful experience that can happen to your life.
by Cathy Bustos

Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts that stood their ground.
by EvaMarie

Stay close to me as we step forward into the future. We can't change the past, only remember the good times, but we can make the past our good times.
by Tim

Marriage is not only the beginning of a realtionship but also the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.

by Roberta Schwartz

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112285

"Why does a woman work ten years to change a man`s habits and then complain that he`s not the man she married?"

Barbara Streisand

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM

These are awesome!

Two hearts that have been merged is marriage; two souls that have been merged is fate.
by Danny
Remember to always tell me you love me but also show me that you really do love me with your actions and feelings.
by Annie
When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him. LOL
by Alicia
For hearing my thoughts, understanding my dreams and being my best friend, for filling my life with joy and loving me without end, I do.
by Unknown
Marriage is more than the entanglement of two hearts, it is the entwining of two lives, forever.
by Unknown
Love is not sweet talks and flowers, but love is forgiving and compromising
by Kenny Lee
In love, in order to be happy, you must see the one you love happy... for in his happiness lies your everything!
by Avhee
Happiness is being married to your best friend.
by Nicole Louise Divino
A man sees himself through the eyes of the women he loves.
by James R. Copeland
You kiss me to kiss me more. You hold me to hold me longer. You love me to love me forever. What happens when you stop kissing me?
by Maryann Wright
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 PM
The perfect marriage begins when each partner believes they got better than they deserve.
by DeAnn
Cherish the love you had yesterday; that you still have today and look forward to cherishing the love you shall have tomorrow.
by Keli
Choosing a love and then being strong enough to live up to your commitment of love is the essence of love.
by S & S
I would not swap the feeling of being in love with anything, the warmth and comfort you bring to my life, the way you look into my eyes, yes, I will be your wife!
by Kerry Reason
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
by Oliver Wendell Holmes
Marriage is like a song, where the Lord's sweet melody of love comes from two hearts joined as one, husband and wife.
by Brenda Kennedy
Falling in love is easy, staying in love requires work.
by Mark Floyd
Choosing a love, and then, being strong enough to live up to your commitment of love is the essence of love.
by Tanja Groesbeck
Sometimes, someone may say just a few words to you, but those few words may change your life forever.
by Jill
Somewhere out there is the man you're supposed to marry and if you don't get him first, somebody else will...and then, you'll have to spend the rest of your life thinking that somebody else is married to your husband.
by When Harry Met Sally
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Marriage may be made in heaven, but the maintenance must be done on earth.
by Unknown
When one finds a worthy wife, her value is far beyond pearls. Her husband entrusting his heart to her, has an unfailing prize.
by Unknown
" Lost in this moment with you i am completly consumed im feelings so absolute there's no doubt sealing our love with a kiss waited my whole life for this watching all my dreams come true lost in this moment with you -Big and Rich-"
by Kayla
When you can see your unborn children in her arms, you know you really love a woman.
by Bryan Adams
Someday, my dear, the amazement may fade as the sheer pleasure of our souls touching connects all that we feel, unites all that we are, and leaves us understanding that we were simply destined to be.
by Greg H.
When loving someone never regret what you do. Only regret what you didn't do.
by Jennifer
True love endures, if it does not, then it was never true.
by Heather Howell
If you love the one you're with you shouldn't dwell on "Firsts" shared with another, for there are a lifetime of "Firsts" to spend on the one you love.
by Brandy Johnson
I think you're suppose to marry the person you're opposite with, that way two people won't make the same mistake.
by Unknown
Love is blind but marriage restores the sight.
by Mafumela
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM

My dear child, what you must try to see is that nothing has changed. When the Maker brings you your husband, you’ll be aware that it was He who made you for each other and He who planned your meeting. And in that moment, just as we did, you’ll want to sing a song of praise to Him.
by Boy Meets Girl
Every woman starts out as a seed as life goes by she starts turning to an amazing, beautiful flower and that flower is you my love I love you!
by Zayra O
It's easy to say 'I love you.' But only 'I do' says you're really one, for always.
by Chrissi
Love is when two people join together and make each other better people for having the other in their life.
by Melody
Marriage is similar to your husband sprinkling itching powder in your favorite sneakers. The relationship must always be moving in order to ease the discomfort.
by Debbie
Why do you want to marry me?" "So I can kiss you anytime I want!"
by Sweet Home Alabama
It is a fragile thread that binds us together, so handle it with care.
by Unknown
Every day I wake u next to you. It gives me hope to get through the day.
by Sean Baltes
On my wedding day, I hope to say, "I shall miss the tragedy of lost loves, but I am off to wed my bliss.
by Eileen F. Wadel
So, fall asleep love, loved by me, for I know love, I am loved by thee.
by Robert Browning
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 9:49 PM
ant you around in the morning and I want to know you're legally required to be there.
by Up Close and Personal
True love is a high and holy principle, altogether different in character from that love which is awakened by impulse and which suddenly dies when severely tested.
by Ellen G. White
May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips.
by Julie Hintz
Marriage is the passport of making love.
by Angle
Marriage is made in heaven, but so is thunder and lightning.
by Jamie Wilken
love the one that loves you not the one you love yourself
by lela
LOVE WILL COME AND GO BUT MY LOVE LASTS FOR YOU FOREVER
by april
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 21, 2011 at 11:01 PM

There are some awesome quotes!!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 22, 2011 at 3:55 PM

bump

ShannaBee
by on May. 22, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 22, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Some are some funny&some are really cute!!

Quoting ShannaBee:

Like!

-mrs.mamma-
by on May. 22, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Love these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)