Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Where is the....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:30 PM
  • 14 Replies
Most craziest or unbelievable place you have "did" it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
toughnsweet
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:43 PM
At his work in his office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Naughty!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SareyF
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:02 PM

I don't think I've been too crazy. I have done it in various peoples houses in various rooms, in and on different vehicles, on the side of a bridge thingy over a swimming hole (that was probably the most public, lol), on a picnic bench overlooking the ocean (full moon, sparkling water, beautiful except for the HUGE porcupine that kept checking us out lmao), a bouncy house, outdoors on the ground a lot, in an rv with his family right on the other side of the curtain, showers at campgrounds, ummmmmmmmmmmm...yeah.

toughnsweet
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Lol! Yes it was! The hospital was busy and someone could have walked in. But it was amazing!

Quoting biancalina20:

Naughty!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM
In front of his parents house, or on their couch..... honestly, no place was really safe in that house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Oh we have not had to be to adventurous to get it on LOL. I guess in our house as it was being built

Honeybun09
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:02 AM

Outside JC Penney

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2011 at 1:10 AM

My parents living room fold out couch with everyone in the room including my grandma watching TV. 

jewelmommy
by on May. 22, 2011 at 10:51 AM

When we first were together, we used to hang out in parks and make out like crazy and one night, we almost did it, right then and there, but another couple arrived and ruined our fun LOL

HopefulMommy89
by on May. 22, 2011 at 10:57 AM
My ex and I had sex in the back of my car in his driveway. And his roommate came outside and caught us! Whoops! Lol :) DH and I haven't been very adventurous though I guess - I can't think of anyplace "abnormal" except for in my parents' basement on Christmas Eve when we were dating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)