Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

why did you get married?

Posted by   + Show Post
On our 2 years he surprised me by saying he wanted to get mareied...weve talked about it before but hea always said he dsnt want ro ger married again. Last time he marridd was so she could get insurance and it changed their relationship.
We plan on being together forever and decided to get married after we hv kids so wed all have the same name and stuff. He surprised me by saying he wanted to marry me...
We bought rings and are getting engageged in june. We had talked about dping a quick elopement end of june so i bought a beautiful dress on clearance.
He keeps asking are you sure...me forever? He tells me im to young and need to really think bout it. We moved our date to september and now hes saying he dsnt know if thats the right time either. He dsnt want to make another mistake. Weve been thru hell and high water together so idk why hes having reservations. I dont think marriage will change us. I love him and his daughter and want to be with them forever. He says the same thing...but he then says not now...
Did your husband act like that prior to the wedding? Did marriage change your relationship much? Whydid you want to get married before you did?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM
Replies (21-24):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 30, 2011 at 9:22 PM

We got married b/c we loved each other no strings. Just simple. I dont regret it one bit!

MelodysLove
by on May. 30, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Your typing is giving me a headache...please don't drop out of school if you get married. Sorry for being a b*tch but it had to be said...

ekh2010
by Member on May. 31, 2011 at 3:00 AM
Lmao im on mobile and it is doing shorthand because i txt often. Sorry. Im 25 have my aa ma cert emt cert cna and am going for my rn. I am soooo sick of school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baby2zacharias
by on May. 31, 2011 at 6:05 AM
we made a decision. no proposal just a decision. its worked out so far. i wanted to marry him for the sex and the cooking! lol idk why he wanted to marry me.

being married changes the relationship imo..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)