Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

omgoshhhh

Posted by on May. 31, 2011 at 5:11 AM
  • 3 Replies
I woke up at 4:45am to come over here to the food stamps place and I am here sooo early because they only take 10 new people a day. I'm here at this time and I'm the 9th person on the list!! Wow! 5am and already 9people... I'm soooo sleepppppyyyyyy!!!!!
My dh finally got a job and I'm so happy. He starts on Monday BUT we are in need of food bad. And his bro can only help us out so much (I'll never let DD suffer without food ever). So I'm going to apply for them..again. Well good morning everyone! *yawns*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2011 at 5:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tayhoff
by on May. 31, 2011 at 5:12 AM

wow, where are you at, if you dont mind me asking, GL!

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 31, 2011 at 5:43 AM
Puerto rico :P

I dunno why this area does it like this when the other area just gives u an appt. Grr. Oh well at least I'm on the list. We really need this...
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on May. 31, 2011 at 6:23 AM
Still sitting my butt here with Angelina (my 3yo DD) on my lap... My butt hurts and she doesn't wanna wait... Poor baby... I have her wrapped up in a blanket like a hotdog lol. One more hour..... Wow... Its only 10 people! And more than 10 are putting their name on the list! Ohhh well I'm not losing my turn and @ least they will call the ppl on the list first. Wooooooof :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)