• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever...?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do you ever wake up and look around your home, at your babies, at your man, and you find yourself so thankful?

I keep having those moments. I am so in love with my dd... even though she woke up a few weeks ago with the belief that she is a teenager. Shes 4!

I am so in love with my Fiance who gets up every single day and busts his butt to make sure that I have not just the things I need but also the things that I want. I come on CM sometimes and I read such sad stories. It breaks my heart and makes me so thankful to have what and who I have. 

I make sure to tell him often... like multiple times a day, how much he is loved and appreciated for who he is and what he does. 

War fathers many orphans and gives birth to many widows and widowers
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Yes every night before bed. I thank God for all I have. I thanks and show my husband how much I appreciate him daily.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Yes. Especially on days when DD is sleeping in the middle.  I know DH feels the same way because he'll put his arms around both us and we'll just lay there talking not wanting to get out of bed....well, DD does, but DH and I don't.  We just want to enjoy the moment and are so thankful for all we have.

I'm always telling him. We may not have much but we still have more than what most people do.

mommas3cubs
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Yep, especially after coming on this website, I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids and wonderful husband. I thank God every day for them.

LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:47 AM

All the time.

3rdTimeJoining
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Same here.

Quoting LiveLifeLoving:

All the time.

dingysfamily
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Do you ever wake up and look around your home, at your babies, at your man, and you find yourself so thankful?  All the time!! I feel so completely blessed, and thankful to God, for all he bestowed on me. I'm had some hard & difficult times in my journey through life, but I wouldn't want to be any place but where I am. We're not rich in any sense of the word, but we have a nice (but small) home, with some land; a fantastic bunch of kids & grandkids; a wonderful extended family; lots of friends; enough food to eat; enough material possessions to not feel like we are in any in need or want; our health could in some ways be better, but it could also be a lot worse.  I don't ever really get that feeling of 'the grass is greener' anywhere else.  I'm so grateful and thankful for all I have and those that are in my life.

jazi1105
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM

most definitely

biancalina20
by Bianca Lina on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM
Hell yes :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
firenice2011
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Ditto for me and all you mentioned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Quoting LiveLifeLoving:

All the time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)